Vultures Row: Conspiracy Theories



Conspiracy Theories

While surfing on BE, I ran across The Bulldog Manifesto. When you read it two things become clear. Bulldog hates President Bush and believes in conspiracy theories. I’m not passing judgment on Bulldog, I’m just amused by his belief that the terrorist attacks were orchestrated by Bush.

His amusing little rants got me to thinking on the topic of conspiracy theories. The internet has made it much easier to spread them, and as a result more people are repeating them, if not buying into them. I do have to admit that the topic is mildly interesting. I would not go out of my way to research a theory but if I stumble on it I may spend a few minutes reading it.

What are your thoughts on Conspiracy Theories and do you have any favorite ones?

 

Blog contents copyright 2010 Vulture 6

Site Meter