Vultures Row: Anti-Semite refuses to Pay Taxes



Anti-Semite refuses to Pay Taxes

The latest American Media Political Party “doll” makes interesting comments recently:

"You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism,"

Where do these sage words of advice come from you ask? Why, it is a direct quote from grieving mom Cindy Sheehan, darling of the all the media/leftists everywhere.

The anti-Semite also said:

"My son was killed in 2004. I am not paying my taxes for 2004. You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny...you give my son back and I'll pay my taxes. Come after me for back taxes and we'll put this war on trial."

We wish some one would remind her that she is speaking in public. While we dislike paying of taxes, it smacks of communism to us, we do recognize the need for roads, schools, police forces, health care and other beneficial services that the entire community enjoys, we do pay our share.

The insane grieving mother however, feels that she speaks for ever parent who has lost a son in the war on terror also thinks that it makes her exempt from paying her fair share to keep her local, state and federal governments running.

She also offered us this jewel:
"And now I'm going to use another 'I' word - impeachment - because we cannot have these people pardoned. They need to be tried on war crimes and go to jail."

Someone needs to remind her that it was the left’s most scared of institutions, the United Nations, that authorized the sanctions that Iraq flaunted which led to war. It (the war) is neither illegal, as congerss voted for it, nor is it immoral. Yes, it is tragic that anyone has died, but sometimes to do the right thing it hurts. Instead of honoring her dead son, WHO VOLUNTEERED to join the army, she has chosen to make a mockery of his service by acting like…well a spoiled little girl.

 

Blog contents copyright 2010 Vulture 6

Site Meter