Vultures Row: Neil Young and the Classics



Neil Young and the Classics


Let’s impeach the president for lying
And leading our country into
war
Abusing all the power that we gave him
And shipping all our money out
the door
Neil Young
“Let’s Impeach the
President”

Living with War released 2006

Neil Young whines about how Bush led OUR country into war. Excuse me Mr. Young YOU ARE NOT AN AMERCIAN IT IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY, SO SHUT THE HELL UP WITH THIS OUR COUNTRY CRAP!


Well I heard mister Young sing about her
Well, I heard ole Neil put her down
Well, I hope Neil Young will remember
A Southern man don't need him
around anyhow
Lynyrd Skynyrd
‘Sweet Home
Alabama”

Second Helping released 1974

Ah, this classic piece is as true today as it was in 1974.

Indeed, I hope Neil Young will remember a Southern man don’t need him around anyhow.

 

Blog contents copyright 2010 Vulture 6

Site Meter